Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April BirchBox Review

Do you love make up?  Do you love trying new beauty products?  I do, I do, I do-ooo.  (please say someone gets the reference) Last month through Stitch Fix I heard about a program called Birchbox where for just $10 a month you get to try out samples of beauty (and sometimes snack) products.  I had to try it out.  I was lucky enough to get off the waiting list right away and I couldn't wait to get my first box.

Here's what I got this April:

1.  Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner (Purple):  This was my favorite item in the box.  I was nervous and excited to try purple eyeliner.  It wasn't too crazy and looked great with my eyes.  It went on smooth and lasted all day.  I want to try it in blue.
2.  Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream (Light to Medium):  I was impressed that this blended with my skin color so well.  It has something in it that is supposed to match to your skin color...and it did.
3.  Color Clubs Gala's Gem's Collection (Aquamarine Azulino):  I love nail polish.  I grew up around one brand and haven't tried too many others just because I tend to find something I like and stick with it, but I'm trying new things and this is such a fun spring color.
4.  Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle:  This smells A-Maz-ING.  Seriously can not get enough of the smell of it.  Didn't really feel any difference with my hair.  I don't have long hair and my conditioner detangles it anyway.  I guess it's protecting my hair from the heat so I wouldn't see/feel that overnight.
5.  Kind Healthy Grain Bars (Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt):  I was expecting this to be more chewy, but it was pretty crunchy.  I did enjoy the flavor though.  Really salty so if you don't like salt this isn't for you.  I would buy more though.



What I really like about this service is that I get to try and learn about new brands and I love that it is only $10 a month...seriously it's extremely affordable.  When you sign up you fill out a style profile so they can pick out items they think will work best for you.

Want to learn more?  Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment